Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through websites. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many services in the information society. Among others, they allow a web page to store and recover information regarding the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information obtained, they may be used to recognize the user and to improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and that processes the data obtained, two types of cookies may be distinguished:
· First party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
· Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered first party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time the cookies remain stored in the user’s browser:
· Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to conserve during the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g., a list of products purchased).
· Persistent cookies: The data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with six types of cookies, according to the purpose for which the data is obtained and processed:
· Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to utilize different options or services that exist within them, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing areas with restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, completing the buying process of an order, completing applications for registration or participation in an event, using security features during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
· Personalization cookies: Those that allow the user to access a service with some characteristics of a general nature that are predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s computer, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
· Analytical cookies: Those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of web sites, applications, or platforms, and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications, and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on analysis of the usage data produced by users of the service.
· Advertising cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
· Behavioral advertising cookies: These store information on the behaviors of the users obtained through continual observation of their browsing habits, which allows for the development of a specific profile in order to display targeted advertisements.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The method for disabling cookies is different for each browser, but this can usually be done in the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu, where you can find instructions. You may at any time choose which cookies you want to operate on this web site.
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
· Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
· Mozilla Firefox:
Cookies used on https://judithbenavent.com/
The cookies that are being used in this portal are identified below, including their types and functions:
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
· Accept cookies: This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
· Close: The warning is hidden on the current page.
· Modify your configuration: You can obtain more information about what cookies are, learn about the Cookies Policy of https://judithbenavent.com/, and modify the configuration of your browser.